Become an Examiner
We are seeking to recruit new members to our panel of Examiners to deliver the NEBDN National Diploma in Dental Nursing examination.
As part of the approach to the assessment of Dental Nurses we provide an OSCE (exam).
To become an Examiner, you must:
- Be registered with the General Dental Council
- Be currently practicing as a Dental Care Professional or Dentist
- Have two years’ experience since qualification
- Be well organised and able to maintain high quality standards
- Be passionate about Dental Nurse education and helping people reach their full potential.
- Be involved in dental nurse training or assessing either within the workplace or at a training course
Becoming an Examiner will help you to:
- Improve your personal development and professional status
- Develop your skills and understanding of Dental Nurse Education and training
- Gain verifiable CPD through ongoing support and training
- Network with other professionals
- Be involved in improving Dental Nurse education
If you have any further queries, please email us at email@example.com
Click here for Criteria
Click here for job application
Click here for recruitment reference