Salary Banding £34,788 and £36,876
Field Based – Covering South East, London and Greater London Region
About the Position:
The role of the Quality Assurance Auditor is to help ensure that NEBDN meets, and where possible exceeds its regulatory requirements and achieves best practice in all aspects of its work. As a GDC registrant you will need to ensure that course providers achieve high standards linked to appropriate course content; assessment and accreditation standards and related competences.
1. Utilise professional knowledge, skills and experience to implement and enforce agreed quality standards for NEBDN and its course providers.
2. Work effectively with the Quality Manager to support a culture of quality assurance across the charity with the aim of achieving a recognised quality assurance marque.
3. Through desk top reviews, remote and face to face audit visits, ensure that providers satisfy NEBDN’s quality assurance criteria in relation to programme planning, record of experience, training quality and content, resources and student support.
4. Monitor and audit quality across all NEBDN’s activities using the agreed quality assurance framework, including visiting course providers to assess compliance with the framework including verification of records.
5. Ensure course provider quality is closely monitored against established standards through delivery of a programme of monitoring visits and systematic feedback for providers. Obtain assurance that course providers are maintaining standards.
6. Provide guidance to course providers on areas for improvement and agree action plans with them. Where a provider consistently or seriously falls short of quality assurance standards, discuss possible sanctions with the Quality Manager.
7. As new curricula, qualifications and assessments are introduced, implement new validation and audit processes to support achievement of consistently high standards.
8. Prepare and support reports to relevant NEBDN Committees on quality auditing and contribute KPI data to demonstrate the outcomes of auditing work.
9. Utilise the quality audit process to identify continuous service improvement opportunities and ensure these are discussed with the Quality Manager and Head of Operations, Quality and Standards where appropriate, and action.
10. Work effectively as part of the Quality team, liaising with other Auditors to share experiences, best practice and service improvement initiatives.
11. Maintain personal professional knowledge of the dental sector and best practice in order to inform changes and new developments within NEBDN.
12. Through quality audit activities, act as an ambassador for NEBDN, forging open and honest relationships with providers, backed by constructive challenge when required.
13. With other team members, review quality processes and procedures so that there is a consistent and well documented approach across all audit activities.
14. Deputise for the Quality Manager when required.
15. Contribute to quality related projects, and help ensure they are delivered on plan, on time and on budget and that outcomes are appropriately evaluated.
16. Ensure the risk management strategy and framework is effectively implemented to protect the organisations’ reputation as a provider of quality professional examinations and assessments.
If you have the skills, knowledge and abilities for the role, and would like to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation and be part of a fantastic team then please get in touch!
If you would like an informal chat to discuss the role then please contact the Quality Manager, Emma Hoyles via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to apply for this position is Monday 31 August 2020 at 5pm. To apply for this position please contact the Executive Assistant, Tara Stephenson via email on Tara.Stephenson@NEBDN.org
Click here for job description