Lay and Clinical Trustees
NEBDN has a new opportunity to sit on the Board of Trustees. Currently the Board is made up of 12 Trustees and you will be replacing those who have completed their term of office.
What will you be doing?
• Preparing for and attending approximately 4 meetings of the Board each year
• Being a member of, and participating in, one of its subcommittees – this will include a mixture
of face-to-face meetings, video conferencing, and work outside the meetings
• Attending the AGM and strategic planning day (usually held in October each year)
• Invited to attend the annual conference
• Ad hoc assistance as required
What will you get out of it?
• The opportunity to get involved in the strategic development of a leading charity
• The opportunity to influence and develop dental nurse education and future qualifications
• The opportunity to improve leadership and governance skills
• The opportunity to develop personally and professionally, including financial and business
Time and commitment
Overall the time commitment is approximately 10 days a year plus preparation time. The Board Committees
include, Governance, Education & Standards, and Finance & Business Effectiveness.
For more information read our Trustee Info Pack 2023
Closing date 5pm, 6 April 2023.
To apply for the role, click here.