Becoming an NEBDN Accredited Course Provider
Would you like to join us as an Accredited Course Provider?
If you are interested in working with us and delivering an NEBDN qualification, then you will need to meet our Accreditation Standards. We will guide you through the Accreditation Application process in order to complete the Standards and in the sections below we have provided some information that you many find useful before applying.
Why Choose NEBDN?
- The only Awarding Organisation in the UK dedicated to providing qualifications for Dental Nurses
- Our nationally recognised Diploma is a gateway to General Dental Council (GDC) registration for Dental Nurses
- Employer recognised Post-Registration qualifications for professional development
- Dedicated GDC-registered Quality Assurance Auditor assigned to you for support and guidance
- Feature on our ‘Course Provider search’ website function so you can be easily found by potential students
- No minimum spend or minimum registrations
- Approved Course Providers can apply to deliver further qualifications at no additional cost
- Access to free Course Provider workshops and forums
- No hidden costs – NEBDN’s registration fees include online portfolios of evidence for all qualifications, quality assurance activity and exam entry
- Dedicated Engagement Manager to guide you step by step through your application
How to get started
If you have a general enquiry, or already an NEBDN Accredited Course Provider and wish to apply to deliver further qualifications, please contact our Accreditation Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you start to make your application for Accreditation, please ensure you are ready to provide the following information (more information for each of these can be found below):
- Your permanent address (which must be based in the UK or Ireland)
- Details of the Qualification(s) you wish to deliver and the method
- An estimated number of students you plan to recruit for each qualification
- Your company number
- Details of qualifications and experience of your Tutors/Moderators
- Appropriate arrangements, policies, and procedures
If you have all of the above and are ready to apply, then please contact our Accreditation Team via our online application form.