Let us help you to achieve and maintain your NEBDN accreditation.
A consultancy visit is especially beneficial if you are an organisation seeking accreditation by NEBDN to deliver one or more of our qualifications, however consultancy is not exclusively for new course providers – our existing accredited course providers can benefit too.
NEBDN consultants have an in-depth knowledge of the Quality Assurance standards as well as a wealth of teaching practice, management experience and dental expertise. All our consultants are GDC registrants.
We provide a professional but personal approach so our consultancy visits are tailored to your individual needs. As part of our service, the consultancy visit will conclude with bespoke action planning and our visit is followed by a comprehensive report.
The range of support available includes:
• Support and guidance for initial approval process;
• Support with NEBDN consultant until evidence submitted for initial approval;
• Guidance on the formation of documentation;
• Explanation of NEBDN curricula;
• Support and guidance on the National Diploma online Record of Experience;
• Conformity to Quality Assurance Standards;
• Continuity of meeting NEBDN Standards;
• Programme development;
• Problem solving;
• Examination development.
For more information contact the Quality Assurance Team at QA@nebdn.org or telephone us on 01772 429917.